Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's a miracle!!

Just a quick note about how adorable and funny my 4 year old, Logan, is. So my Mom went out of town to visit my sister for 5 days and while she was gone, what do you know her computer crashed!! It would turn on, but would just run and rerun through the process of trying to start windows. I wasn't very happy because I was sure it was due to the fact that my kids play these games on it, and I'm not always the most attentive mother when Madie starts pushing a million buttons. The kids were pretty upset too because my mom had gotten some new games for them to play. Well we tried relentlessly to fix it to no avail, and I ended up having to tell my mom what happened when she got home.

Of course even still we all held out hope that we could somehow fix it on our own without the help of an expensive computer tech, and yet again we failed. We had pretty much given up hope and for some reason ended up leaving the computer on all night. Little did we know that the computer somehow fixed itself in the night during one of its start up cycles. Well when Logan woke up the next morning, he happened upon this wonderful occurrence of the computer working again, and in his most excited voice yelled......"Grandma, Grandma, the computer is fixed......it's a MIRACLE!!"

So I ask the question to you all...what really constitutes a miracle? I guess anything you want, but to my 4 year old, it is the fact that the computer is fixed!

10 comments:

Kasie West said...

I definitely think that constitutes a miracle. You know what else would? Us being the first in line tonight and getting the best seats in the theatre. What do you think?

Stephanie Ryan said...

HAHA....that would be awesome and yes a miracle!!

Candice said...

Hooray for miracles! I don't know what I would do without my computer. Oh and only a couple hours left until twilight!! *goosebumps*

Josh and Kimmy said...

I just read your other comments. Which theater did you go to last night? I went out to Broadway Faire and was the 40th person in line I think and they didn't even make us wait out in the cold! We got let in around 9 and had great seats! I was so excited. How did you like it?

Josh and Kimmy said...

Ok I have mixed emotions about your husband at the moment! He wasn't on my side!!! That's not the talking into that I need. However, I have decided against the D40 and I think I like the P6000. We're going camera shopping to check them all out. I'm ready to not have just a regular camera so I think that other one is a good bridge between regular and SLR's. Anyway, spread the word to Kevin. :) haha. Next time he's supposed to help ME, not Josh.

Stephanie Ryan said...

Sorry Kimmy, I'll beat him senseless!!

Erynn said...

I saw you on the news last night.

Suzanne said...

OH NO! Someone saw us on the news!!! CRAP!

Amanda and McKay said...

Hey Stephanie! Long time no see!

It looks like you guys are doing well--I cannot believe how much your kids look like you-- your little girl is a mini Stephanie!

Glad you stopped by the blog--keep in touch. Tell Kevin I say hi!

Camie said...

Love it! Truly a miracle---so cute!