Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This goes out to all you Twilight fans...

So the movie is coming out in 10 days, and I can't tell you how excited I am!!! I found this link and it has a little quiz on it to see which Twilight character you would be and here are my results......

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

Yes I know I am a dork, but it's fun right!!??

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm an Esme too!!

Janelle Ehat said...

Stephanie!! So fun to come across your blog!! Your kids are GORGEOUS! Congrats on such a beautiful family! Check out our blog sometime when you get a chance! www.peterandjanelle.blogspot.com
Glad to see you guys are doing well!! Take care and keep in touch!

Hannah West said...

I DID IT AND I WAS BELLA! BELLA! BELLA! BELLA! all i did was just guess the answers IM BELLA

Hannah West said...

thats soooo not fair i took the test again and guess who i was.... BELLA!