Monday, November 10, 2008

Get ready for a grip load of pictures....

So I have been a little lazy lately, considering I had all these cute pictures back from Halloween and never posted them!! So here they are in all their glory. I know I can get a little carried away sometimes....sorry! Just a side note, Logan was a golfer, Madie was a peacock princess, and Claire was a ladybug.


Logan Hanging out with his good friend Brooklyn at our wards Trunk or Treat party. Aren't they cute!


Claire and I after I took her cape off....she was getting really mad at it.


A glamor shot of Kevin...he was a little jealous that he couldn't be a peacock princess.


I started snapping pictures of the kids in their Halloween shirts because I just couldn't resist. You can almost see the crinkle in her nose that only shows up when she is smiling really big....I just missed it.



The Girls.....they had on matching shirts that Madeleine picked out, and cute little Halloween bows that Grandma Ryan got for them.




I'm a little biased but isn't she the cutest?!



I swear this picture is not photoshopped...yes they were all smiling at the same time, not to mention all looking right at the camera!






Trick or treating with the cousins....SO MUCH FUN!! From left to right...Madie, Donavan (who refused to wear a costume), Logan, Hannah holding Claire, Autumn, and Abby.






Claire had these really cute booties and mittens that went with the costume, but the booties kept falling off and she was just chewing the mittens.







The best part is.....he actually did want to be a golfer. He was so stinkin cute!




Madie....at the end of the night after she had rummaged through her candy and shoved several pieces in her mouth. It is the face of pure happiness!






Grandma Ryan and the kids.....yes Madie is picking candy out if her teeth.




Uncle Chris wrestling with Logan.......



and Madie.






Grandma Ryan just couldn't resist putting on the feather boa and peacock hat.......I personally think she pulls it off great!!


Grandma and Grandpa Ryan with Madie.










5 comments:

Josh and Kimmy said...

So cute!! You can take pictures of my kids anytime you want! Or at least teach me how to do it. I'm putting a shameless plug into Josh almost daily for a new good camera! (I'm looking at the Nikon D40) Anyway, glad you joined the blogging world! I need to update our blog so bad!

Suzanne said...

Holy crap, your kids are cute.

Suzanne said...

P.S. Kevin makes the prettiest peacock princess. And you can tell him I said so.

Kasie West said...

So adorable! Too bad all our candy is gone, I'm in the mood for some chocolate. One week until Twilight, yay! (Yes that was the most random collection of comments in the world, what of it?)

THE TAYLORS said...

Kevin makes a very nice Peacock Princess :)

Glad to see you guys at the reception!