Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kevin's results

Okay don't laugh, but kevin is......

I'm a Edward! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!


At fist I was a little confused but changed my mind after I read this...

You are talented, knowledgeable and people are drawn to you. You like a good challenge and enjoy the company of a select few, but this is because you are picky and can be set in your ways. Sometimes you over react when things don’t go well, but your intentions aregood and you’re priority is protecting the ones that you love.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I drugged Shane, tied him down, and forced him to take this quiz. He's a Jacob.

Jen Bird said...

I'm so glad you said hi! Yes, of course, I remember you! I even ask Camie about you now and then. :) You have such a cute family! I'll have to give that quiz a try...I wouldn't mind if my hubby was Edward! :p I'll have to check in on your blog now that I know it.