Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight....

12:00 AM November 21st.......yes, I was one of the crazy ones!! It was soo much fun! I went with My mom, sister Kasie, my friends Suzanne, Candice, Elizabeth, Misty, some of her family, and a whole bunch of other people from church. I liked the movie the first time, but wasn't quite sure if I loved it.....I did go a 2nd time and loved it!! Don't ask me what changed, I just think I knew what to expect the second time around, and the things I thought were weird the first time weren't weird at all the second time....go figure!! Here are some pics....


Just some of the midnight Twilighters waiting around for the movie to start...did I mention we had pretty decent seats?!


Suzanne and me. I told Suzanne I wanted to make shirts and she was nice enough to indulge me....I know I'm a dork, but isn't it fun to act like a teenager now and then?



Here is the back of our shirts......yes it says Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1918. It's okay to laugh, we were laughing the whole time we wore them.

AWWW....my sister and me!! Aren't we so cute!! It's so nice to have a sister in town to do things with....but reminds me how much I miss my big sis Heather!!


P.S. Another movie we were able to see over Thanksgiving was Australia. Can I just say how much I LOVED it!! It was an awesome movie and would recommend it to everyone!! I loved it so much I saw it 2 nights in a row!

2 comments:

Kasie West said...

We are so cute. Will you email me some of those pics.

Hannah West said...

u guys r dorks,12:00! u r crazy