Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

I can't believe how fast this year has flown by! This year for Thanksgiving the whole family was in town, except for my sister-in-law Zita ( Who we missed dearly). It was so much fun to have all 11 cousins running around and all the adults playing Guitar Hero. We ate yummy food and just enjoyed each others company. Being with all of my family reminds me just how much I have to be grateful for, I am truly blessed. We were able to get a quick shot of all the kids since it's not often that we are all together. Now for the countdown to Christmas.....



I also got to go out and take some pictures of my brother Jared and his family. It was just a quick 20 minute session before we ate our turkey, but I think they turned out really cute so here is a preview for Rachel who hasn't seen them yet.


5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Those photos are gorgeous, Steph! You are so talented!

P.S. That Morgan is to die for. What a cute little toot!

Anonymous said...

Love them! The pictures and the people. :)

Tringali Family said...

So cute. Very impressing for just having a few minutes before turkey was served.

Kasie West said...

I love them. So creative! Now give me some.

Amanda and McKay said...

SO cute!! Great job on the photos!

Have I mentioned that Rachel is one of my most favorite people on the planet?