Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pre-School field trip

So for those of you who don't know, I put Logan in pre-school this year. First off, let me just tell you how awesome it is....he LOVES it and so do I. It is 5 days a week for 3 hours...need I say more!! Well just today they got to go on a field trip to the pumpkin patch. here are a few of the pictures Kevin took. Just to let you know, every single one of them happens to include Brooklyn (who in Logan's words, "She's my girlfriend.....I just really like her okay.") They were inseparable and had an absolute blast!



This picture is funny not only because Logan is constantly grabbing Brooklyn's hand and dragging her everywhere, but also because it looks like Logan is pointing at the bum of the woman in front of him.....who knows maybe he was I wasn't there (apparently he's starting a little young). If he was I'm going to blame the obvious party on that one for rubbing off on him!



Here's what conversation would take place.....
Logan: "Hey there good lookin', you like my ride?"
Brooklyn:"Hehe, sure do can I have a ride?"

Aren't they just too cute!!


Logan's pre-school class....Logan in the back trying to get every one's attention like always.


Logan's cheesy grin, that always makes me laugh. Doesn't he look like my brother Spencer?!...He is definitely a DeWoody!!


3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh, that Logan. What a cutie he is!

(The other day Shane and I were watching TV, and an AquaGlobe commerical came on. At the exact same time we both yelled, "MOM, WE NEED AN AQUAGLOBE!" And then laughed about it for a good 10 minutes. Just thought you should know that Logan is a big hit in the Hildebrand household...)

Kira said...

Ok - those are really funny - and made funnier by your hilarious commentary! Brooklyn was looking at these with me and she loves the first one...she says, "Ahhh...we're holding hands." If they get married someday we are going to have a great slideshow. :) Thanks for taking the pics!

Jennifer said...

SO CUTE!!!!

He's just a little lover! Blame aptly placed.