Sunday, October 19, 2008

My recent photo sessions....

So I have been meaning to put a few pictures up that I have taken recently. A few of my friends had babies a few months back and were kind enough to let me take their pictures. It was so much fun, and I love the practice (especially when it's not my own kids)! Thanks guys!



This is Robby (I hope I'm spelling that right) Tringali.....he was so good during these pictures! He's an angel Sharlene!




Look at that dimple....and those full lips! You guys are in trouble when he gets older!!



This is Bradley Bowen.....I don't know how I caught this little grin, but boy did I snap away when he did it!



sleeping away despite the fact that I had moved him several times!! Isn't he a doll!! (even though he faught going to sleep Kira, he really did sleep through a lot at the end!!)



3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Darling, Steph!! This makes me add another item to the long list of reasons why I want a baby: so Steph can take rocking pictures of him/her.

Jennifer said...

Dang I'm ticked I don't live there!

I want pictures!

Stephanie Ryan said...

Sorry Jennifer, but I do happen to know that you are an excellent photographer and take great yourself. But it would be so much fun to do it together...I can't wait until you move back, we are going to have so much fun!!