Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The cast is off!!

Today Logan got to stay home from pre-school to get his cast off. Yea, just in time for Halloween!! I was a little scared because I thought he would freak out when they went to cut it off, but was pleasantly surprised when all he did was giggle nervously and try to plug his ear with his free hand. If any of you have had a cast on before you know what awaits you when it comes off........a dirty arm with dead skin stuck to you underneath (I can't imagine how it would have looked if he had it on longer than 3 weeks)! It was pretty gross, just be glad I didn't get a picture of that!


He was even willing to give me a smile when I told him to look up. Afterwards he told me he liked that saw because it tickled.







3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh, what a great souvenir of his youth!

And forget what his arm looked like, what did it SMELL like?

Gross.

Kasie West said...

Yay for Logan. Now, what bone is next in line? :)

Kira said...

Yay! Brooklyn was so happy to see "Logan's new arm." She has been worried about that arm.