Saturday, May 16, 2009

Yuck!!!

So the other day I was sitting on the couch reading a book trying to tune out the kids (no they weren't being bad, they were just being really loud). All three of them were waiting at the window for Daddy to come home from work and laughing hysterically at Logan who was trying to kill a fly by smashing it against the window. Apparently he got it, but that's not the gross part. As I am reading, I suddenly hear Logan say, "EEWWW Claire that's disgusting........mom Claire put a fly in her mouth!" I didn't really believe him because he was laughing when he said it, but I decided to take a look just in case. Sure enough I notice that Claire seemed to be munching on something, yup you guessed it, it was the dead fly in her mouth! I immediately run over and pull it out, and what does Claire do but stare at me with her big blue eyes and smile with her scrunched up nose. Apparently Claire needed some extra protein for the day.


Seriously I was getting a picture (which I admit is pretty gross) and Claire came back for seconds.

We love watching our little baby grow up. We are seeing more and more of her fun personality everyday. She has the ability to melt my heart when she giggles and scrunches her nose, and definitely has Daddy wrapped around her finger.

7 comments:

Hannah West said...

ewwwwwwwww!!!!!! tell claire that she doesnt need to eat flys.

Tringali Family said...

that is too funny!

Suzanne said...

My cat catches and eats flys constantly. I think she and Claire could be great friends...

Bryan and Sunny Tringali said...

Aww, she is darling!!! Have you seen the show, Bizarre Foods by Andrew Zimmern? He would be so proud of Claire, lol. She definitely got her protein for the day...gross but funny!!

Amanda said...

that is so funny. who knew flys looked yummy. :)

Heather said...

That is seriously the grossest thing I have ever heard but she is still so stinkin' cute...I just may cringe anytime I see her kiss one of you. LOL

Michelle said...

Hey cous, just found your blog! Your kids are hillarious--my favortie was Claire's attempt at eating a black marker :)