Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tagged........

Okay, so the thing is I hate being tagged but will do it because it was from the wonderful sweet Lori. The good thing is that I haven't blogged in awhile (at least on the family blog) so this is a good excuse to write something down, and it is a relatively easy tag. So I have to write 6 unimportant things that make me happy and then tag 6 other people. And since Kevin is standing right behind me we will do two separate lists one for me and one for him. Here it goes....................

Stephanie:

6. This actually is important to me so maybe it doesn't count; when Logan and Madie play nice.

5. When my husband so kindly takes the kids in the morning and lets me sleep in. A REAL life saver!!

4. The fact that various aspiring authors let me read their works in progress. (and you know who the main contributor is :)!)

3. The amazingly soft baby blankets that you get when you have babies. I still use them even after my kids don't.

2. American Idol. Love you Simon, lets vote Paula off.

1. Cold Dr. Pepper, just the thought of you makes me smile!

Kevin:

6. SpongeBob Squarepants

5. Air Conditioning

4. Texas Holdem

3. Mulligans

2. The Sci-Fi, Military, and or the Nasa Channel

1. Two-ply toilet paper

Since we put two lists of 6 unimportant things, we think that they cancel each other out. Therefore we do not need to tag anyone else ;). Wait, on second thought, we want to tag Jared & Kasie West (yes they must be separate lists). We think their lists would be mighty entertaining.

3 comments:

lori said...

Thanks for participating. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who likes Dr. Pepper, but I'm a diet fan. I like the two seperate lists, now we know even more about you guys!

Hannah West said...

tag me!

Bryan and Sunny Tringali said...

Lol. two ply toilet paper?? Funny!! I love American Idol, as well, and think Simon is SO funny!! Thanks for sharing.