Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Logster


Sometimes I just can't stand how stinkin cute Logan is!! He can say the funniest things...he loves to make people laugh! Well today I went to pick him up from Pre-school and when I walked in his teacher said....." I just have to tell you what Logan said today..." I immediately thought oh no, WHAT DID he say??!! She then proceeded to tell me that Logan told her and the entire class that his mommy was going to have 10 kids. Well when she replied, "Really?" He said, "No, cause then my Grandma would kill herself." (apparently in a very matter of factualy tone)
I started laughing because just the day before Logan had found a picture of me when I was pregnant with him and we started talking about how many brothers and sisters he wanted. His final decision was 10. Of course Kevin and I laughed because we both know that this will never happen, but my mother (who we live with right now) said, "Not while your in my house....I would die!!" Logan apparently took this as a serious threat. Just goes to show that you need to be careful what you say around kids!! And on a side note his teacher thought it was pretty funny as well. Who knows what this kid will say next!!

I just had to post this pic.......just because my kids are cute!! Logan is going to be one protective big brother when he is older!! He loves his sisters.....when they are not pestering him.


11 comments:

Audrey said...

Sweet boy...cute kids. Love the blog background too!

Suzanne said...

Ha! That's awesome!

Also, Steph, I'm thinking that you and Kevin should have another baby and just give it Shane and me. I'm thinking this is the best way to ensure my kids are as cute as that!

Josh and Kimmy said...

How funny! Your kids are adorable, and those are great pictures of them!
My kids could use some good pictures...and I could use some good girl time too! :)

Kira said...

That is hilarious! What a kid. Also, I love the picture of the 3 of them.

Jennifer said...

Quote of the YEAR!!!!!! Logan is a scream! So glad you posted that story Steph! Cute pics of the kiddies too!

kisses!

Kasie West said...

So funny. He has always been funny. He takes after his uncle Jared West. LOL

Tringali Family said...

How funny. Cute pics!

Jared said...

Hi Kasie,
Do we have any toilet paper downstairs?

Amanda said...

That is so funny. i miss you guys. and your kids. it has been to long.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kids! That story about Logan is a crack up! Oh by the way, have I mentioned that I love your hair, Steph? Because I do. I really love it. It looks so cute, and it's giving me hair envy. :)

Jared said...

Um, isn't Logan married by now? Seriously, it's time to update your blog.