Friday, October 9, 2009

Tis the season..........

Dear Fall, soon to be Winter, and eventually Spring,

Oh how I love you, all three of you really (because lets face it, I am not a Fresno Summer kind of gal), but could you not be so hard on my girls!? Seriously, Summer doesn't seem to bother them, but for some reason right when you bring your cool weather and lovely fog and rain my girls get sick. Not just the occasional cold, because that I could handle, but like sick (docotor, ER, and hospital visits) the entire duration of your stays!! So really, could you just go easy on them this year? That would be great, thanks :P !

P.S. This week was NOT a good example of how to go easy on them.

Sincerly,
Stephanie

6 comments:

lori said...

Have they been sick already? Let me know if you need any help.

Stephanie Ryan said...

Thanks Lori, you are too sweet :)!! Yes, they have both been and still are sick. Luckily I have only had to make 2 docotor visits this week, hopefully that will be all we have to do.

Jennifer said...

Hey, how did jury duty go?

Lady Linda said...

I hope this year will be better for them too! They were so cute last night, thanks for coming over!

breena rae said...

I hope by now all is well. And really, you don't like 105 degree weather? Weird.

Michelle said...

Aw, sorry to hear that!