Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dress up


So Logan and Madie love to dress up. Last year for Halloween Logan was spiderman, as you can tell from the picture. We have definitely gotten our moneys worth out of this costume......he absolutely loves it! Well this last week Madie put on her tutu and Logan put on his spiderman costume. Logan was running through the house pretending to shoot webs everywhere and running into the wall pretending that he was sticking to it. Well Madie loves to copy her older brother and thought it looked like fun so she followed suite. When Logan noticed, he said "No Madie, you can't stick to the walls!!" Her immediate reply was "YES I can!" Logan's witty retort was, "No you can't, you don't have any websites.....see Madie I have 3." Where he got that number I don't know....shoot I didn't even know he knew how to use the Internet.

Kids really do say the darnedest things!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm the first to comment on your blog!

CUTE! Awwww! I miss those kiddos! Isaac asks if we can go on a plane to see Logan EVERY stinkin day! I have a feeling when we move back there will be NO separating those two!

Cute blog!

Suzanne said...

That picture is an absolute classic.

Yay! I love that you have a blog!